Ethical Commitment to donors
SHF is indebted to the donors who have made such a generous contribution to its charitable works.
We make the following commitment to them:
- All contributions will be acknowledged
- Donations made for a specific purpose will be used only for that purpose.
- All work is carried out on a voluntary basis without pay.
- Expenses are borne by members and supporters.
- We will not supply your name, address or other personal details to any third party without your written permission.
- Upon request any personal information will be removed from our database.
- Your wishes will be respected if you do not wish to receive literature from us.
- Any complaint or query from a donor will be dealt with promptly.
- Our accounts are audited annually.
- Our accounts are available on our Website
- We make annual returns to the Companies Registration Office.
- We make every effort to minimise administrative costs.
- We adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
- We are a registered charity.
- We do not discriminate in any business relationship on the basis of gender, age, marital status, race, religion, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, trade union activity, political or religious belief or physical disability.